Open Face Paint Booths by Rohner
Buy Rite Finishing is proud to offer Rohner Spray Booths to our lineup of quality finishing equipment! An Open Face Paint Booth is an economical way to paint a wide variety of products. In addition to the easy product and personnel access you get with an Open Face Paint Booth, these booths can be custom fit for your specific application. Non-pressurized air enters through the open front of the booth and is drawn into the rear filtered exhaust plenum. We can easily retrofit any of Rohner’s Open Face Paint Booths with filtered doors and personnel openings where more stringent control is required.
Some of the standard features provided in Rohner paint spray booths include:
- Premium 18 gauge G90 Galvanized steel construction
- AMCA certified aluminum blade fans with TEFC motor standard
- UL listed color correct fluorescent light fixtures
- 20 x 20 Industry standard filters
- 100 F.P.M. standard booth velocity
- Welded tube steel product doors
- Easy nut & bolt assembly with 3D exploded view drawings
Optional heated Makeup Air Units (M.A.U.) are available. All equipment is designed to meet or exceed NFPA 33 and IFC Chapter 24 requirements. We suggest you consult your local authority for any additional requirements or codes in your area.