Standalone & Attached Paint Mix Rooms
Buy Rite Finishing is proud to offer Rohner Spray Booths to our lineup of quality finishing equipment! A Paint Mix Room, or Paint Kitchen as it is often called, offers a secure & controlled work area to safely store and mix paint while being protected from harmful toxins and vapors. Our paint mixing rooms and storage solutions are constructed to NPFA 33 standards and provide a clean, safe and contained area for storing, dispensing and mixing paint. They are a perfect fit for small shops or large finishing facilities, and can either be used as a stand-alone unit or attached directly to one of our Paint Spray Booths.
- Premium 18 gauge G90 galvanized steel construction
- Precision-punched, nut and bolt construction
- Quiet blower with explosion-proof motor
- Filtered intake air
- 20 x 20 Industry standard filters
- Large access door, 3 ft. x 7 ft., with tempered observation window
- Built-in spill containment
- Paint storage area and work bench
- Easy field installation
Continuous ventilation of clean filtered air, introduced high in the wall over the work bench, reduces your exposure to hazardous fumes. Ventilation rates are sized at a minimum of eight times (8x) the NFPA requirement to further reduce operator exposure.